- Indulge your adrenaline-loving side or chill out in relaxing pools. Wild Wadi features over 30 attractions to entertain fun-seekers of all ages and temperaments
- Hang loose at the amazing surf stations. Cutting edge technology pumps out seven tons of water a second into a perfect, thin arc to simulate an actual wave. Gnarly, dude!
- Set your kids loose in their very own lagoon. It features over 100 activities, five water slides and water guns. They’ll be entertained all day long.
Think there’s no water in the desert? Think again because Wild Wadi Waterpark brings you 12 acres of aquatic adventures. Whether you’re seeking adrenaline-producing thrills or chilled out pools, you’ll find all the fun in the sun.
Wild Wadi is the waterpark of the 21st century. There are plenty of thrill-inducing rides that toy with gravity: Jumeirah Sceirah features a trap door that builds anticipation and then drops you onto a slide at a 70 degree angle (don’t worry, it straightens out at some point!). Enjoy the largest wave pool in the Middle East or grab a (rental) surfboard and hang loose at WipeOut Flowrider, one of four artificial surf stations in the world. It pumps seven tons of water a second into a thin arc to simulate real waves.
Not into surfing? No problem - they've got you covered: relaxing wave pools, a lazy river and gentle currents can let you drift along like a reggae song, as your cares wash away on a high tide.
And there’s an entire lagoon to keep little tykes entertained. Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon to be precise. (Juha is a beloved character from Arabian folklore). Kids will find over 100 water activities, five slides, two racing slides and water guns.
So, whether you want to be chilled, thrilled or even spilled - from a slide, of course - you’ll find the perfect day at Wild Wadi.
Show your printed ticket at the entrance.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Bus: Lines 8, 8a, N2 & X25 to Wild Wadi Waterpark.