- See the Dubai skyline from a whole new angle, plus the famous JBR on a comfy boat in the Middle Eastern sunshine
- Cruise around miles of luxurious villas on the man-made islands and the posh yachts around Dubai Marina
- Snap Atlantis: The Palm, one of the world's biggest luxury hotels, with a staff of over 3,000 people!
Dubai is as sparkly from the water as it is from the top of the towering Burj Khalifa and you'll see some of its best buildings on this 60-minute boat tour. Get ready for a panoramic cruise around the Dubai Marina and the pretty Palm Lagoon.
One of the world's most spectacular marinas is your starting point for this special 60-minute cruise of dazzling Dubai, the 'Las Vegas of the Middle East'.
As you take to the water on your comfy boat, your guide will point out the Dubai Marina Yacht Club - a favorite drinking haunt of local residents and yacht-owners.
You'll cruise past residential and bar/restaurant hotspot JBR (Jumeirah Beach Residence), and the man-made beaches. Other highlights include the Address Hotel, Al Fattan Tower, and the new Bluewaters Island - a development project under construction 500 meters off the JBR coastline.
Don't forget your sunscreen!
Show your smartphone ticket to the representative at the location.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Dubai Marina
- Ain Dubai
Tram: Line T1 to Marina Towers. From there it's a 5-minute walk to the Dubai Marina Walk. Yellow Boats is situated opposite Spinneys Supermarket, next to the Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant.
We went for 7pm trip as sun was setting unforgettable.