Tickets for Burj Khalifa - 125th & 148th Floor: Skip The Line
VIP access to three floors and stunning views of Dubai and its desert
- Get access to the 124th, 125th and 148th floors of Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. At 829 meters tall, this is truly a marvel of human accomplishment (and has an incredible view over Dubai and beyond)
- With this VIP experience you'll get access to the 148th-floor lounge, plus a guided orientation and complimentary drink - you'll be ridiculously well looked after at the top
- Enjoy the A Falcon’s Eye View on the 125th floor, where you can fly over Dubai landmarks using the interactive installations (no actual flying, though)
The tallest building in the world deserves a special experience. And that's exactly what this is; with this ticket you'll get VIP treatment during every part of your visit to the building they call the 'Burj'. Personal reception, complimentary drinks, access to the luxe lounge, and of course, spectacular views from the 124th, 125th and 148th floor. You'll feel like a rock star, and, for the hopeless romantics, come at sunset to get the most spectacular views.
This modern architectural marvel dominates the Dubai skyline - but that's kinda the point of building an enormous steel and glass mega skyscraper in the middle of a desert.
With this fast-track ticket you'll be able to walk past the queues (usually half an hour or more) and get straight up to the 148th floor. Enjoy the best-of-the-best from high up in the sky; access to the deluxe lounge, complimentary drinks and snacks, interactive exhibits, and of course: the view.
And oh my, what a view! You'll be able to snap some once-in-a-lifetime photos and explore the interactive exhibits from the rarefied air up here.
If you're looking for a different - and slightly cheaper - experience, come after sunset, when tickets are a little bit cheaper, and you'll get to see the lights of Dubai a-twinkling.
At the end of your visit, you'll be able to skip the lines again, and make way your way back down to ground level. This is how Dubai should be done.
NOTE: If you want to see the sunset from the Burj, give yourself plenty of time - there are security checks and this is the busiest time of the day.
UP THE OUTSIDE: In 2011, legendary French solo climber Alain Robert went up the outside of Burj Khalifa. The trip took him six hours. Think of that journey while shooting up the Burj in the world's fastest elevator.
- Skip the line for the box office and the elevator
- Access to level 124, 125 and 148 of Burj Khalifa
- Complimentary refreshments
- Enter the Burj Khalifa via the Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk
- If you bought tickets for several persons, this ticket is valid for all of them
Metro: The red line takes you right to the Burj Khalifa.
The sunset views here are absolutely stunning - get there between 18:00 and 19:00 to catch it. All Tiqets visitors get a 10% discount in the Burj shop too. Just flash your Burj Khalifa ticket.