- The 829-meter tall Burj Khalifa is a marvel of human accomplishment. Take the world's fastest elevator waaaay up and get incredible views of the sunset with a free drink
- Speed up to the 124th and 125th floors of this shiny needle-shaped monolith, and take advantage of some of the finest views of the desert and gulf beyond
- This architectural marvel towers over the whole desert and, while beautiful from the outside, is absolutely spectacular when seen from the observation deck, 452 m up
Treat yourself - and those you're with - to something truly special. Shoot up to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa, and higher to the 148th floor. From these dizzying heights, you'll enjoy some spectacular views of Dubai as you literally live the high life. This is a true bucket list experience.
Burj Khalifa is an internationally acclaimed architectural marvel that towers over the whole desert. Though spectacular from the outside, when seen from the observation deck of the 124th floor it takes on a whole new significance.
If you're looking to have a truly remarkable experience in Dubai (and why wouldn't you be?) then make sure you take your opportunity to get inside the Burj. These tickets get you to step into an elevator that transports you nearly 452 m up above the earth's surface, to the 148th floor, where you'll get a free drink to enjoy with the view.
Going for the sunset option? You'll get the most dynamic view as the light changes from daylight, to dusky twilight, to dark - when the lights of Dubai flicker to life. Photographers call this time of day 'magic hour'. You'll definitely be feeling the magic as the sun goes down on the 'City of Gold' and the desert that engulfs it.
But if you're really looking for the deluxe experience, book our VIP premium tickets - with Skip The Line access to the 148th Floor
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Access to the 124th and 125th levels of Burj Khalifa
- Show your ticket for 10% discount at the souvenir shop and cafe
Head to the Lower Ground (LG) floor in the mall to find the entrance to Burj Khalifa.
- Metro: the red line takes you right to the Burj Khalifa. Enter the Burj via the fabulous mall - in itself a spectacular attraction (make sure to stop by the aquarium as you make your way).
- Bags, backpacks, suitcases and steamer trunks are not allowed upstairs. If you have a bag with you, you can check it free of charge on the ground floor, and pick it up after your time in the sky at the Burj.
- Please note: to ensure the safety of visitors, everyone is required to submit to security checks. The good news is that, because you're booking your ticket for a certain time these queues rarely take more than a few minutes.
Enjoyed my visited, but did not like the long lines. Perhaps they could be staggered so that one does not have to stand so long. Once I got to the top it was beautiful.
Breathtaking height and view.
The most breathtaking view I have ever seen. Really worth seeing.
All the information about the building from the beginning was really interesting
It was great but a bit hazy, would have liked to see the Burj and Jumeria hotel but it was just a faint misty shadow. But experience good.