- The 829-meter tall Burj Khalifa is a marvel of human accomplishment
- See two floors worth of panramic vistas from the world's highest building
- Take the world's fastest elevator waaaay up and get incredible views of the desert beyond
- This architectural marvel towers over the whole desert and, while beautiful from the outside, is absolutely spectacular when seen from the observation deck, 452 m up
Treat yourself - and those you're with - to something truly special. Shoot up to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa. From these dizzying heights, you'll enjoy some spectacular views of Dubai as you literally live the high life. Plus, get access to the slightly-higher 125th floor. With panoramic views from the world's highest building, this is a true bucket list experience.
Burj Khalifa is an internationally acclaimed architectural marvel that towers over the whole desert. Though spectacular from the outside, when seen from the observation deck of the 124th and 125th floors it takes on a whole new significance.
If you're looking to have a truly remarkable experience in Dubai (and why wouldn't you be?) then make sure you take your opportunity to get inside the Burj. These tickets get you to step into an elevator that transports you nearly 452 m up above the earth's surface, to the 124th floor.
Going for the sunset option? You'll get the most dynamic view as the light changes from daylight, to dusky twilight, to dark - when the lights of Dubai flicker to life. Photographers call this time of day 'magic hour'. You'll definitely be feeling the magic as the sun goes down on the 'City of Gold' and the desert that engulfs it.
But if you're really looking for the deluxe experience, book our VIP premium tickets - with Skip The Line access to the 148th Floor.
NOTE: If you want to see the sunset from the Burj, give yourself plenty of time - there are security checks and this is the busiest time of the day.
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Access to the 124th and 125th levels of Burj Khalifa
- Show your Burj Khalifa ticket for 10% discount at the souvenir shop
Head to the Lower Ground (LG) floor in the mall to find the entrance to Burj Khalifa.
Metro: the red line takes you right to the Burj Khalifa. Enter the Burj via the fabulous mall - in itself a spectacular attraction (make sure to stop by the aquarium as you make your way).
- Bags and suitcases aren't allowed upstairs. If you have a bag with you, you can check it free of charge on the ground floor - and pick it up after your time at the Burj
- Please note that all visitors are required to go through a security check and to show a valid ID