- Enjoy Cappadocia's unique natural wonders on an expertly guided tour, with return transport from Göreme included
- Visit a stunning cathedral cave and get the best view of Turkey's famed fairy chimneys that blanket the region
- Venture down into an ancient underground cave complex and ramble through the Ihlara Valley, before an authentic Turkish lunch
If giants built a city of sandcastles, it might look something like Cappadocia. One of nature's fascinating oddities, the sprawling, cone-like towers within Anatolia's vast plains are a sight to behold. Take in some of southern Cappadocia's famed and lesser-known locations on this one-day guided adventure into the ancient wild.
Explore the eerie underground city at Derinkuyu, and gobble up a traditional Turkish lunch beside the Melendiz River, after a rewarding hike through Ihlara Valley. Search out the Selime Monastery and see the fairy chimneys of Göreme Valley, before heading home tired but inspired!
- Please show your smartphone ticket to the driver upon arrival, in front of the Stone House Cave Hotel
- Please make sure to arrive at the meeting point at least 30 minutes prior to starting time. Latecomers won't be waited for
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Ever seen those wanderlust-laden images, with fleets of hot air balloons sailing across the sky as the sun goes down? They were probably taken in Cappadocia. The region is famous for its balloon rides – a must if you're visiting Turkey's Anatolian jewel!