- Journey into Peru's Sacred Valley and see Inca remains, towering mountains, and breathtaking jungle scenery
- Explore the Huchuy Qosqo ruins on a special hiking trail (don't forget to pack good walking shoes)
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch box and eat with some of the best views of the Urubamba Mountain range
The Sacred Valley is pulsing with stories dating back thousands of years. Join a group led by an expert guide for a hike through history and some of Peru's most breathtaking scenery! See mountains, lagoons, Incan architecture and more.
Calling all hikers, are you ready for a challenge? It's not quite the Inca Trail but, if you're too slow, you might get left behind on a Peruvian hilltop.
Just kidding - but seriously -, this day trip is for active people only!
Depart from the beautiful city of Cusco and let your guide take you right into the Huchuy Qosqo (Little Cusco) ruins.
Feast your eyes on magnificent archaeological sites built by the Incas, and stop for photos on stunning Andes mountain trails.
A boxed lunch is included and comes served with a side of spectacular scenery. It's the stuff legends are made of - literally.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the starting point
- Make sure to be at the starting point on time. Latecomers won't be waited for
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket