- Jump aboard the open-top sightseeing tour bus and be whisked around the charming west-coast city of Galway
- An audio guide will conjure vivid images of the city's history and mythology as you pass by
- Hop off at any of the eight stops along the route and explore quaint cobblestone streets, craft markets, and seaside promenades
Breeze around the seaside charm of Ireland's west-coast city in an open-top sightseeing bus, and hear the tales of myth and romance that make Galway one of the most magical places in the world. With eight stops along the route, you can hop off and explore the winding cobblestone streets, bustling craft markets, and airy beachfront promenades at your leisure.
After a morning's amble around the bustling shops of Eyre Square, hop aboard an open-top sightseeing tour bus and get ready to be driven into the lore of Galway.
Hop off at the famous Spanish Arch and breathe the salty sea breeze blowing in off the Atlantic. Grab a coffee in any of the cosy cafes and bistros dotting the area.
An audio guide will paint a vivid picture of romantic myth and magic the city is famous for, as you pass the famous sites like Claddagh, Salthill Village and Promenade.
Be warned! By the time you've finished a full circuit of the city, you'll be a little bit in love with the place!
- Show your smartphone ticket when boarding the bus
- Please bring a valid ID/student ID for reduced or free tickets
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Eyre Square
- Galway Coach Station
- Spanish Arch
- Salthill Village
- Salthill Promenade
- Threadneedle Road
- Galway Cathedral