- Take a roundtrip to Chichén Itzá and enjoy a guided tour of the ancient city before the crowds arrive
- Spend two hours exploring the site, treat yourself to a buffet lunch, and learn the story of Maya culture
- Go to the Chichén Adventure jungle park and cool down in the Cenote Río Maya, a beautiful natural pool
Chichén Itzá alone is worth buying a ticket to. But with this tour, you'll also get transport there and back, unlimited drinks during the journey, the longest guided tour available, and entry to the Chichén Adventure Park. You even get a buffet lunch and an additional stop at an old colonial town!
With the pyramid of El Castillo dominating Chichén Itzá, and intricately carved mosaics and sculptures adorning temples, the city is just as impressive as it was a thousand years ago.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the starting point, the entrance of Plaza la Fiesta
- The guide will be wearing Chichén Adventure’s clothes
- Tour departs at 08:15. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket