- Hop on the bus at the starting point, outside of 163 E. Pearson Street (SE Side of Michigan Avenue and Pearson Street)
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected time, the bus departs on time
- Chicago Crime Tours bus is red and yellow
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Find out about the lives and crimes of Al Capone, the Untouchables, the Chicago Mob, John Dillinger, and more
- Join a guide for a tour through the criminal underworld of Chicago and all its characters, with a fun bus route
- Walk in the footsteps of famous mobsters, gangsters and criminals and see historic crime scenes around the city
Some of the world's most famous criminals and gangsters bamboozled their way through Chicago, and now you can follow in their shady, calculating footsteps! Find out what propelled the likes of Al Capone, the Untouchables, the Chicago Mob, John Dillinger and more, and stand in historic crime scenes.
See the site of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre, Chicago's most notorious murders, and witness where Chicago gangsters John Dillinger and Hymie Weiss stood right before their deaths. You'll even get the inside scoop on Al Capone!
Wannabe gangsters might get some tips at the Biograph Theatre, Holy Name Cathedral and other Chicago landmarks, which were all involved in past crimes.