- See over 40 iconic Chicago landmarks from the perfect vantage point – floating on the Chicago River
- Relax aboard a comfortable cruise ship, with live guide and a well-stocked bar (seasonal)
- Officially the most popular river cruise in all of America – find out why people keep coming back for more!
All aboard for the most popular river cruise in the States! As you journey down the Chicago River, you'll be treated to exclusive views of some of the most awe-inspiring architecture on the planet. There's no better place to admire the Windy City than from the water, and your knowledgeable guide will stuff your brain with trivia, facts, and fun.
Chicago's iconic skyline – a melting pot of daring designs and hulking skyscrapers. Now's your chance to get up close and personal with some of the world's greatest buildings, on this award-winning cruise.
Departing from Michigan Avenue, your comfortable ship will take you on a whirlwind tour of over 40 Chicagoan landmarks, including the Tribune Tower, Wrigley Building, Marina City and the tremendous Trump Tower.
All you have to do it sit back, soak in the sights, and enjoy the educational patter of your charming guide.
- This is your boarding ticket
- Please proceed directly to the boat for redemption
- Make sure to check in 15 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Bus to Michigan/Wrigley
- Metro to Grand
Bring sunscreen! Even on a cloudy day, you can catch a painful dose of UV radiation when you're out on the water. Be prepared and avoid lobster-face in the rest of your holiday snaps!