- See the islands around Capri's coastline from a mini sightseeing yacht, under the dramatic gaze of Mt. Vesuvius
- Take a laid-back cruise past gigantic sea stacks and explore hidden inlets, coves, blue lagoons, and sea grottos
- Enter the stunning Marvellous Grotto, White Grotto, and Green Grotto
Capri might be the world's oldest holiday resort. It was Emporer Augustus' favorite spot to go for a dip, and it hasn't changed all that much in 2,000 years.
See this luxurious vacation spot on this coast-to-coast cruise in Capri. With Mt. Vesuvius on the horizon, you'll sail past towering sea stacks and majestic coves, while sunlight twinkles on the turquoise surf. Explore ethereal limestone grottos carved out by the sea, and wander the island paradise like the first emperor of Rome.
- Show your smartphone voucher at the HP Travel office in Capri, the staff will then show you the way to the embarkation point
- Please check-in at the HP office at least 15 minutes prior to your booked departure time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket