- Explore a unique park which combines science, illusions, rides, and nature
- Try to keep your balance in the topsy-turvy Mexican village, ride waves of cleansing mud in the Sludgerie, fly like a parrot, explore an underground cave network, find the giant beating heart and so much more!
- Relax in the tranquil Eden Garden and take in the sights and sounds of Mexico's incredible nature – you can even drink lemonade straight from the tree in the Xitric Garden
Forget everything you know and enter a world where nothing is as it seems. Xenses is packed with mindblowing experiences - soar through the skies, slide down the Sludgerie, swim in the pristine lagoons and explore a Mexican village where the rules of physics don't apply.
The technicolor entrance hub is your portal to the park's zones, each more inventive than the last. Crawl through the tunnels to find the giant beating heart. Cruise down the ultra-buoyant river, or take a slippery ride on the Sludgerie, and get covered in cleansing mud. Strap into the Bird Flight and zip around the jungle then explore a huge underground river system.
Don't miss the head-spinning Mexican village which ignores the laws of physics. You won't be able to tell if you're climbing up or down streets where water seems to flow backward and gravity is reversed.
After all that, you'll want to get back to reality in the serene Eden Garden, a lush tropical paradise filled with fish, macaws and flamingos.
If you're looking to do something a little different to do in Mexico, Xenses Park's crazy blend of rides, optical illusions will get you there!
Show your smartphone ticket to the driver who will come and pick you up at your hotel. The driver will give you your printed ticket.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket