- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Go wild in an all-action eco-archaeological theme park which combines thrilling rides with stunning nature and fascinating history
- Explore the traditional Mayan village, see the exotic birds in the aviary, swim underground rivers, see the Voladores ceremonies, scale the Scenic Tower and so much more!
- Kids can make a splash in the Children's World adventure playground while the adults take it easy in the lagoons
From October 30 to November 2, Xcaret will explode with vibrant colors, folk dance, music, costumes, and theater, in a spectacular 4-day party celebrating Mexico's Día de Muertos.
A feelgood tribute to the souls no longer with us, this tradition dates back centuries and is one of the highlights of the Mexican festive calendar.
The events include folkloric ballet, pre-Hispanic and contemporary dance presentations, regional theater, circus acts, Huasteca-style celebrations and fusion music performances, as well as culinary workshops, and lots more.
The leafy island paradise of Xcaret promises a day of adventure to all who visit. Fast-track your way inside and sail the paradise river. Trek to the Mayan Village, explore Jaguar Island and more in a magnificently Mexican day out.
Developed around the legendary archaeological site, Xcaret is overflowing with family-friendly activities and cultural experiences, and it sure beats shopping for another sombrero.
Fast-track your way into Xcaret and get ready for all the lush nature you'd expect from Mexico, and a lot of rides and activities.
Wind your way around Mexican pyramids and swim in underground rivers. Make friends with marine turtles, get up close to sea critters in the coral reef aquarium, climb the rotating Scenic Tower, or just soak up the rays on the white-sand beaches.
With dozens of live performances, adrenaline-charged rides, and traditional experiences, it's the perfect tropical escape!