- Travel by glass-bottomed boat see one of the biggest and most ambitious art attractions on the planet
- See groups of people, a speaker, a dinner table and lots more cool submerged stuff
- Navigate through two of the most beautiful underwater sights in Yucatán Peninsula without getting wet!
There's nothing more magical in Mexico's oceans than the underwater sculptures of the MUSA Collection in Punta Nizuc. Travel to the site by glass-bottomed boat and float around 30 statues located 4m beneath the ocean's surface. It's the only museum like it in the world.
"What's a headless torso doing under the water? ... And is that someone's old car?"
You don't know what you might come across next when you reach the weird and wonderful MUSA (Museo Subacuático de Arte), but you know how you're going to get there. By glass-bottomed boat.
Ride this special boat, allowing awesome underwater views of the museum without getting wet!
Conceived by English sculptor Jason deCaires Taylor in 2009, this unique underwater museum features 30 incredible underwater sculptures. All are fixed to the seabed and constructed out of specialized materials, which help to boost coral life.
This has to be the best way to see two of the most beautiful underwater sights in Yucatan Peninsula, without getting wet!
Show your smartphone ticket at the Aquaworld entrance. From there you can continue on to the National Park.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Underwater Museum Punta Nizuc: Snorkeling + Glass-Bottomed Boat
Travel by glass-bottomed boat and snorkel around a unique underwater museum
Underwater Museum Punta Nizuc: Snorkeling
Snorkel around amazing permanent life-sized and monumental sculptures