- Explore the ancient Mayan Ruins of Tulum, and see some of the best-preserved relics of Mayan civilization
- See beautifully preserved wall frescoes, and enjoy stunning views across the Caribbean Sea
- Relax and enjoy some calm seclusion on a quiet sandy beach in front of the Castillo
Travel back in time and discover the ancient Mayan fortress at the Ruins of Tulum. Just a short distance from the buzzing tourist hub of Cancún, these stunning archaeological treasures offer a fascinating glimpse into one of the great civilizations in human history.
Wander through centuries-old temples, marvel at ancient fresco wall-paintings, and get a sense of what life was like in Mayan Mexico.
Tulum was built in the 13th century and it's one of the best surviving relics of the Mayan Post-Classic period. Perched on the edge of a 12-meter limestone cliff, the Castillo offers amazing views of the sparkly Caribbean coast.
Once you've had your fill of ancient wonders, descend the narrow stone staircase in front of the Castillo to the quiet seclusion of a pristine sandy beach.
It's Mexican perfection with a dose of history on top!
Head to the 'Mexican Candy Outlet' shop and show your smartphone voucher to receive your paper ticket. Make sure to pick up your ticket before 14:00, so you'll have enough time to visit all ruins!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Mayan Ruins of Tulum: Guided Tour + Transport
Travel 700 years back in time and explore an ancient Mayan fortress
Maya Ruins of Tulum, Cenote Dzonot Wayak & Playa del Carmen Day Tour
Explore the ruins at Tulum then relax in two tropical paradises