Tickets for Underwater Museum Punta Nizuc: Snorkeling + Glass-Bottomed Boat
Travel by glass-bottomed boat and snorkel around a unique underwater museum
- Travel by glass-bottomed boat and then snorkel around one of the biggest and most ambitious underwater artificial art attractions on the planet
- See a man watching TV, the Garden of Hope, a group of people submerged in algae, and lots of other cool stuff
- Get your snorkeling equipment, a new snorkel tube, a life vest, lockers and showers, water, soft drinks and beer all included
The best way to see the amazing underwater sculptures of the MUSA Collection in Punta Nizuc is by strapping on your snorkel. But first: travel by glass-bottomed boat and float around the 30 statues located 4m beneath the ocean's surface! It's the only museum of its kind in the world!
"What's this group of people doing under the water? ... And is that a dinner table?"
You don't know what you might come across next when you're snorkeling around the weird and wonderful MUSA (Museo Subacuático de Arte).
Conceived by English sculptor Jason deCaires Taylor in 2009, this unique underwater museum features 30 incredible underwater sculptures. All are fixed to the seabed and constructed out of specialized materials, which help to boost coral life.
Travel to the site by glass-bottom boat, and then get into the water for some snorkeling fun. A new snorkel tube, a life vest, lockers and showers, even drinks are all included.
It's a Mexico-must-do from Cancún!
- Ride in the glass-bottomed boat
- Snorkeling equipment
- New snorkel tube
- Life vest
- Snorkeling instruction
- Water, soft drink, and beer on the boat
- Docking fee of $12 per person, to be paid at the entrance of the national park
- Scuba diving
- Jungle tour
- Photos and videos
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the National Park and enter the park. From there you can continue on to the museum.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.