- Get lost among the ruined walls and ancient crumbling temples of the legendary city of Troy
- Cruise through the Dardanelle Straits by ferry, and climb a replica of the Trojan Horse
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and uncover Homer's influence on European literature
Dive into the world of Helen of Troy, Achilles, and Homer on this inspiring historical odyssey with return transport from Istanbul!
Leaving Istanbul early, you'll pick up your fellow adventurers and head to the ferry for a scenic ride along the Marmara Coast. All the sightseeing making you hungry? Enjoy a buffet breakfast on the way. You'll get lunch too, with views included from the roof of the Grand Eceabat Hotel.
Get your photo on the replica Trojan Horse, used in the movie Troy, and show everyone you're better-looking than Brad Pitt as Achilles, or Helen of Troy herself. Explore the Temple of Athena, the trench of Schliemann, and find out how Achilles met his grizzly death near the Scaean Gate (sorry Brad).
Stand where music and poetry once entertained the masses at the Odeon, and learn about everyday life in the remains of the Agora, or marketplace. You can even see the excavations still in progress!
A fascinating day of myths, legends, and real-life history combined.
- Show your mobile ticket to the bus driver
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time
- The meeting point is located in front of the Marmara Hotel
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Tour itinerary (subject to change):
- A replica of the wooden horse that you can climb into for a photo
- Excavation information center which holds exhibits
- The fortification walls of Troy Vl with its tower and gateway entrance
- Temple of Athena (the focal point of a great annual festival in honor of the goddess Athena)
- Schliemann's trench
- The entrance ramp to Troy II
- The sanctuary
- The Odeon (intended for the presentation of musical performances)
- Current excavations in progress