- Take a guided, behind-the-scenes tour of Boca Juniors' historic and one-of-a-kind stadium, La Bombonera
- Go inside the players' dressing rooms, see the manager's seat in the dugouts, and visit Diego Maradona's very own private box
- Find out everything there is to know about the club, with a tour of the Museo de la Pasión Boquense
Of Boca Juniors' iconic old stadium, the locals say La Bombonera no tiembla, late – the Bombonera does not tremble, it beats.
With this guided pilgrimage to one of the world's most lauded sporting venues, you'll get an insight into the culture, heritage, and passion of a footballing institution.
From the moment you enter Buenos Aires' vibrant La Boca neighborhood, Boca Juniors is everywhere. Knock-off shirts hang from market stalls and effigies of past players decorate balconies and street corners.
The Chocolate Box arena is so called because of its unique build – bowl-like, apart from an unconventional vertical stand. Once inside, you'll be able to wander around the locker rooms, take pictures by the pitch (which is known to shake on matchdays), and see the great Diego Maradona's private box.
Moving on to the club museum, it's easy to see why the Xeneizes are so revered. Some of the world's best have worn the famous blue and gold of Boca: Maradona, Tevez, Riquelme, and scores of legends whose names never entered the European football fan's lexicon.
Hear about the humble beginnings, the glory nights, the Superclásicos with fierce rivals River Plate, the controversial pink kit, and more. Your passionate guide is there to answer questions, and help you understand the phenomenon that is Club Atlético Boca Juniors.
Show your smartphone voucher at the reception desk.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket