- Spend a wonderful day in the wellness center of Europe and relax in one of its 18 pools. Perfect for body AND soul
- Submerge into the medicinal bath, known for its healing effect on joints. Don't miss the sauna and steam rooms!
- Use the gym, do some laps in the pool, or even have a game of chess in your swimsuit while soaking in the hot water
The Széchenyi Spa Baths make up the largest medicinal bath in Europe. With 15 indoor pools, saunas, steam rooms and three huge outdoor pools, you'll be bathing in utter bliss and boosting your health at the same time. Enjoy spa access and feel the high concentration of minerals in the water as they make your skin feel baby-soft. This decadent treat should be part of any trip to Budapest!
The idea of thermal baths was popular with the Romans, who introduced them here. This trend was continued by the Turks, who spent a fair amount of time lounging around after taking over. In other words, the local tradition of soothing soaks is centuries strong.
At Szechenyi Spa Baths you'll enjoy hot tubs, saunas, and jet-powered underwater massages. Plus there's a gym, if you want to 'earn' your soaks. However, if you partake in these healthful activities, we recommend you stay hydrated with a couple glasses of cold mineral water.
Show your smartphone ticket at the help desk (located immediately to the right after passing through the main entrance).
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Swimming suits covering the whole body (e.g. burkini) aren't allowed
- Swim caps are mandatory in the swimming pool, but not in the other pools
Széchenyi Spa: Fast Track + Massage + Private Cabin
Soak up a massage in an enormous medicinal bath
Széchenyi Spa: I Love Spa Package
Bliss out in Budapest with a VIP spa package at Europe's biggest spa bath