- Get the best tour of Budapest on this bus that turns into a boat. Drive along Budapest's streets and see the sights, then splash into the River Danube
- Embark on a family adventure that will have the kids squealing with delight, or take a date for something different and fun
- See Hero's Square, constructed in 1896 to mark the country's 1,000th anniversary, plus Europe's biggest synagogue, Dohány Street Synagogue, and more
Is it a bus? Is it a boat? Actually it's both! The RiverRide is the perfect way to make a splash in Budapest as you see the sights. Board this flaming yellow fun bus and see St Steven’s Basilica, Hero's Square, Parliament, the Citadel and more from your amphibious vehicle!
Being a tourist has never been so much fun! The RiverRide transforms from a bus into a boat, sweeping you around this stunning city for a sightseeing tour like no other.
This amphibious fun bus will make you see everything in a new light through giant panoramic windows! See the 150-year-old towers of St Steven’s Basilica soaring into the sky. See the Academy of Sciences and the famed fortification atop Gellért Hill.
Drive past The Dohány Street Synagogue - Europe's biggest synagogue. Wave at the crowds outside the Opera House, designed by Miklós Ybl. Drive through Hero's Square, flanked by the Museum of Fine Arts and the Palace of Art and see the homage to Hungary's greatest leaders.
Then, just when you thought it couldn't get more interesting, lose the wheels and splash into the river at the quay. Now it's time to cruise the Danube!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Getting to the Departure Point
Bus: Lines 16, 105, 916 or 990 to Széchenyi István tér
Szechenyi Istvan (former Roosevelt) Square - Academy of Sciences - Jozsef Attila Street - Synagogue - Andrassy Avenue - Opera House - Heroes' Square - Dozsa Gyorgy Street - splash point - cruising for about 40 minutes (you can see from the water the Parliament Building, Chain Bridge, Royal Palace, Citadel, Gellert Hill) - back to land at Hotel Helia - end of the program at Szechenyi Istvan (former Roosevelt) Square