- Get a 45-minute tour of the baths, go deep beneath them into a cave and see the geothermal fun in action
- Splash about or relax for a full day in Gellért bath's spa, outdoor pools and steam rooms with lots of options
- Learn the history of the baths and enter one of the oldest water wells in Budapest!
It's time to get steamy in Hungary! Uncover the 2,000-year history of Gellért on a special 'underground' scenic tour and get a bonus full-day's admission to the spa.
Ready to see a side of the Gellért baths that few get to see? There are secrets and mysteries at every turn in one of Budapest's most popular spas!
On this scenic tour, you'll travel beneath the baths to explore the water supply system and the massive machines - all working to keep the geothermal fun flowing. See a hidden area of the bath and witness just how thermal waters formed a cave over several millennia.
Walk into the center of the well, it's one of the oldest water wells in Budapest! It's no longer in use, so you can dip your toe in, if you dare.
After your tour you'll have the rest of the day to stay warm and unwind in Gellért bath's gorgeous spa, outdoor pools and steam rooms. It's relaxation at its finest!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the tour guide at Gellért Spa, in front of the Help Desk
- The tour starts at 11:00. Please make sure to be at the meeting point by 10:40
- After the guided tour, you have all day to enjoy at the spa. It's open until 20:00 (on 24 Dec open until 14:00)
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Swimwear is mandatory inside the spa
- Swimming suits covering the whole body (e.g. burkini) aren't allowed
- Swim caps are mandatory in the swimming pool, but not in the other pools