- See the sights of Budapest on a cruise ship. Float past the Technical University, Gellért Baths, the Gellért Hill, the Citadel and more
- Listen to an audio guide full of info to help you understand the city they call the Pearl on the Danube
- Enjoy a delicious welcome drink – perfect for opening your eyes to even more culture
Float along with a refreshing drink in your hand and the jewel of the Danube on your eyes. You'll see the UNESCO World Heritage-listed banks of the Danube, and all the sights of Buda and Pest from the best seat in the city.
No need to wait for a sunny day – just get this ticket and make your way to the meeting point. Relax on a comfy cruise boat as you glide past Budapest's beautiful icons, including Chain Bridge, the Gellért Baths, and the Citadel, no matter the weather you'll be toasty warm.
Listen to a fascinating presentation on the city's world famous cultural heritage courtesy of the audio guide, as you sip a delicious drink. A cultural cruise with a toast to the city. What's not to love?
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Danube Palace box office
- Please be at the Danube Palace box office no later than 30 minutes before your selected timeslot
- A Tiqets representative will take you from the Danube Palace to the cruise ship
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Budapest Card + free entrance to Szt. Lukacs Thermal Bath and Pool
See all of Budapest's museums - and St. Lukács thermal bath - with one pass