- Explore Budapest in the most scenic way possible, with a guided bike tour around the city's sightseeing highlights
- Wheel along the famous Andrássy Avenue, visit Margaret Island, and cycle down the Roman bank of the Danube
- Follow bike trails into leafy forests, and cruise down the Danube on a relaxing one-hour boat tour
Turn those memories of Budapest into something truly special, with a freewheeling cycle tour around the city's cultural splendor. Budapest has a long and storied history, and this is your chance to be a part of it.
Pedal your way down the famous Andrássy Avenue and see why UNESCO liked it so much. Cruise by the historic Roman bank of the Danube, cycle through enchanting forests, past beautiful Baroque buildings, and finish off with a relaxing river cruise on the Danube.
- Go to the meeting point, the Bike & Relax office, and show your smartphone ticket to the guide
- Please make sure to be on time
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket