- Visit the #1 museum in Budapest on TripAdvisor and feel the flipper fever - a special wristband lets you leave and re-enter as many times as you like
- See pinball machines from the 1800s right through to today
- Play on up to 150 machines, including the world’s first pinball with flippers, and stay till midnight!
Ever wondered what people did in the 1800s when they couldn't play Pokemon Go on their phones all day? They played pinball! You'll see pinball machines from the 1800s right through to today and even get to play on a bunch of them at Budapest Pinball Museum - the #1 museum in Budapest on TripAdvisor!
Get your flipping fingers ready!
At Budapest Pinball Museum you can test your skills on up to 150 pinball machines, including some rare, vintage ones, right up to midnight! Your special bracelet allows you to leave and enter as much as you like in one night.
This flickering 500m2 space is Europe’s biggest ongoing interactive museum and beloved of Budapest tourists - it's more popular than Heroes Square, Buda Castle, or the Liberty Bridge!
Try your hand at the first pinball machine featuring flippers from the 1940s. In fact, you can play on everything except for Hercules, the biggest pinball machine in the world. At least you can still get a selfie with it.
Show your smartphone ticket at the museum entrance.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket