- Visit Budapest's major museums for free, such as the Budapest History Museum and Hungarian National Gallery, with one easy pass
- Get two free walking tours, free entry to Lukács Thermal Bath and Pool and UNLIMITED use of public transport
- Get 10-50% discount for over 100 places, from baths, attractions, churches, museums, restaurants and city tours, to boat tours!
Cover all the essential must-sees and save a load of money with the Budapest Card. See the best of the Hungarian capital with a 24-hour, 48-hour or 72-hour pass. See all the museums, plus get two free walking tours (one in Buda, one in Pest), free public transport, free entry into the Lukács Thermal Bath and Pool, and loads of dining discounts to boot. If you're Hungary for adventure, this card will make it happen!
The Budapest Card gets you access to all the city's major attractions, plus restaurants and more. Opt for the 24-, 48- or 72-hour option to tailor your card to the length of your stay.
The varied discounts include one-time entry to the Budapest History Museum, the Hungarian National Gallery, the Hungarian National Museum, and more Budapest mainstays. You'll also get to see Buda and Pest with your two free walking tours; gain a deeper appreciation of the city on the Danube, and its monuments and bridges.
And take advantage of free public transport and free entry to Lukács Thermal Bath and Pool (you weren't planning on coming to the Spa Capital of Europe and not hitting a thermal bath, were you?)
With all this, plus discounts on restaurants, attractions, churches, and baths, this is by far the cheapest and easiest way to make the most of your trip to the 'Pearl of the Danube'.
Top Attractions Included for Free
- Budapest History Museum
- Hungarian National Gallery
- Hungarian National Museum
- Aquincum Museum and Archeological Park
- Kiscelli Museum
- New Budapest Gallery
- Vasarely Museum
- Mai Manó House - Photo Gallery
- Robert Capa Contemporary
- Photography Center
- Hopp Ferenc East-Asian Art Museum
- Bartók Béla Emlékház
- Memento Park.
- Budapest Card. Choose either 24h, 48h, or 72h
- Unlimited public transport while the card is valid!
- One time free entry to various museums
- One time entry to the Szt. Lukács Thermal Bath and Pool
- Free english walking tours (one in Buda, one in Pest)
- 10-50% discount from over 100 establishments (baths, attractions, churches, museums, restaurants, city tours, boat tours, etc.)
How to use your tickets
Redeem your ticket at Danube Palace (1051, Budapest Zrínyi street 5) to receive your Budapest Card.
Museums aren't open on Mondays.