- Peruse the Parisian-style architecture and feel the French-inspired vibe while walking down Victory Avenue
- Explore Bucharest's top landmarks and sights with a local guide for some expert insights
- Visit the open-air Village Museum and learn about Romania's past and homesteads
This four-hour guided tour will give you a heap of fresh insights on fascinating Bucharest. Get inside the Palace of Parliament - the second largest administrative building in the world - and visit the charming, open-air Village Museum to uncover the secret life of Romanian peasants.
At the Village Museum you'll get a real insight into the olden days, and find out what local families got up to in their homesteads.
Find out how Bucharest came to be the buzzing city it is today and see what life was like in the Romanian countryside (hint: it wasn't all churning butter and darning socks).
Your local guide will also give you a fun, picturesque, fact-packed tour of the most interesting sites in Bucharest, including the impressive Victory Avenue, which is often compared to Paris's Champs-Élysées. There's so much that resembles the French capital here, Bucharest was even nicknamed "Little Paris" in the past!
Learn the story of the Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu and the communist regime in Revolution Square and Constitution Square, and don't forget to take some photos. You'll want to remember how you learned so much in just four or five hours!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point, opposite the Romanian Athenaeum concert hall, between the small garden and the parking lot
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour, latecomers won't be waited for
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket