- See more than 200 objects in a fascinating collection that tells the history of Belgium in a unique way
- Browse lithographs by René Magritte, crystal vases by Val Saint-Lambert, and look for the football signed by the Red Devils!
- Check out the fascinating temporary exhibitions that complement the permanent collection perfectly, with local stories and tales of Belgium's part in world history
This touching exhibition takes you back to November 11, 1918, when the Great War came to an end. Find out what the end of an occupation lasting almost 50 months meant for Brussels, and learn what major challenges Brussels faced in the war.
Chips, beer, and chocolate - surely there's more to Belgium than that? Enter the BELvue Museum, and discover the rich heritage that makes the Kingdom of Belgium a European melting pot of language, culture, democracy, pluralism, and football!
The BELvue Museum is a walk-in microcosm of Belgian history and culture, designed to showcase the small nation's complex cultural, social, and political landscape. Democracy, prosperity, and solidarity are all part of Belgium's national fabric - Brussels isn't the capital of the EU for nothing!
See over 200 exhibits across multiple themed rooms and hallways, illustrating various facets of Belgian life. There are lithographs by René Magritte, crystal vases by Val Saint-Lambert, a typical Belgian motorcycle, a football signed by the national football team, and lots more.
The museum also has an array of rotating temporary exhibitions that tell the story of Belgium's place in world history and its local stories.
These are the perfect accompaniment to the permanent collection, and an excellent way to get immersed in the country's unique identity.
- Entrance to the BELvue Museum
- Access to the permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Audio guide for your own smartphone / tablet
- Entrance to Coudenberg
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
A visit to the BELvue Museum will make the Belgian frites, beer, and chocolate taste all the more cultural!