Tickets for BELvue Museum
More than 200 fascinating objects marking the history of Belgium
- See more than 200 objects in a fascinating collection that tells the history of Belgium in a unique way
- Browse everything from motorcycles to lithographs and vases, and look for the ball signed by the Red Devils!
- See the Brussels November 1918 exhibition and learn how Brussels reinvented peace after The Great War
Cast your eyes on over 200 objects marking the history of Belgium at BELvue Museum in Brussels, from motorcycles to lithographs and vases. Don't miss the Brussels November 1918 exhibition, a captivating look at how the people of Brussels experienced the end of the Great War.
Designed to show Belgium as a place of democracy, prosperity and solidarity, BELvue Museum provides a walk through Belgian history that will fascinate any fan of the country.
See Belgium represented in over 200 objects, each marking a special place in time, and don't miss the heart-warming Brussels November 1918 exhibition.
From a lithograph of Magritte to a motorcycle, to crystal vases by Val Saint-Lambert and a football scribbled on by the Red Devils, there's plenty to broaden your idea of Belgium - it's much more than beer, frites and chocolate!
- Entrance to the BELvue Museum
- Access to the permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Audio guide (bring your own smartphone/tablet!)
- Device for the audio guide
- Guided tour (optional, offered by associations working with the museum)
- Entrance to Coudenberg
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Parking available at Stuiversstraat (Albertina)/Rue des Sols (Albertine), Troonplein/Place du Trone, and Hertogstraat/Rue Ducale