- Glide 450 feet into the air and enjoy 360° panoramic views of Brighton, the South Downs, and all the way along the coast to Beachy Head and the Isle of Wight
- Relax with a locally brewed beer, sparkling wine, gin, or juice from the Sky Bar, the South Coast’s highest bar (not included in ticket)
British Airways i360 is the pride of Brighton and the best way to add some wow-factor to your stay in this charming seaside town. Designed and built by the same people who gave the world the iconic London Eye and the beautiful treetop walkway in Kew Gardens, British Airways i360 is a state-of-the-art observation tower that has transformed Brighton's seaside into something remarkable.
Grab a ticket and enjoy some breathtaking views over Brighton's famously pretty seascape.
Prepare to see the twinkling shores of the English channel, coastal wind farms, and the pretty rooftops of Brighton shrink to miniature as you're lifted skyward in a luxurious viewing pod.
With spectacular 360° views and a fully stocked bar, you'll have everything you need to press pause on life's rush and enjoy the high life for a while.
You'll feel your spirits raised to all-new heights – literally!
- Present your smartphone ticket at the boarding entrance
- Flights run every 30 minutes (on the hour and on the half hour) and it is recommended to arrive 20 minutes before your desired timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket