- Learn about the history of Boston while you relax on a pleasurable evening cruise
- See the famous landmarks of Boston's skyline illuminated over the waterfront
- Enjoy one of the finest sunsets in the world, as the sun descends behind Boston Harbor
Drink in some atmospheric East Coast scenery with the Boston Harbor Sunset Cruise. Buy a drink, see the sun light up the sky with vivid colors, and hear the cannon fire salute of the USS Constitution. It's the perfect way to end any day in the City of Notions.
One of the great spectacles on the East Coast is seeing the sun set behind Boston Harbor. What better way to take in the scenery than with a relaxing evening cruise along the Beantown waterfront?
On this tranquil 90-minute Boston Harbor Sunset Cruise, glide past historic islands and lighthouses, with the lights of Boston's skyline shimmering on the water.
Sip a drink from the bar while the USS Constitution fires her cannon and lowers her flag to signal another day's end. It's an iconic naval salute and a quintessential Boston experience.
- Show your smartphone voucher to receive your boarding pass at the Ticket Center on Long Wharf. The Ticket Center is a small white building with a Whale on top – the sign reads BHC Ticket Center
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your booked cruise time
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Metro: Blue line to Aquarium + 3 minutes walking.
Codzilla Thrill Boat Ride
Roar across Boston Harbor in an angry 70-foot-long turbo-powered jet boat
Boston Harbor Historic Sightseeing Cruise
A relaxing cruise through the unique history of Boston