- Relax with pre-organized travel to Turkey's fabulous Hierapolis and Pamukkale with lunch included
- Explore the spectacular travertines and swim in their wonderfully warm spring water
- Take a guided gander around the 2,000-year-old Roman ruins at Hierapolis, including a stunningly preserved amphitheater
Sure, there are other travertines. But Pamukkale's white walls and pastel blue hot springs are something special. This natural wonder is conveniently located a tile's throw from the stunning ancient ruins of Hierapolis, and an all-encompassing guided trip from Bodrum is the perfect way to see these UNESCO World Cultural Heritage gems and enjoy some authentic Turkish grub along the way.
Rise and shine! It's an early start, but don't worry – there are regular stops en route to Turkey's white and blue wonder.
Having already stopped to buy breakfast, the closest city to Pamukkale is Denizli, and here you'll take in a beautiful panoramic view and tasty buffet lunch to fuel the fun ahead.
Nose around the remarkable amphitheater, city walls, bathhouses and necropolis at Hierapolis, immersing yourself in Turkey's 2,000-year-old Roman settlement as your guide relays the city's interesting history.
You'll then be able to climb the 'Cotton Castle' and swim in its bath-like waters. It's a photographer's dream, especially at sunset. There's even the option to swim in an ancient pool close by for an extra cost.
A quick stop on the way back for a spot of shopping in Denizli, and you can enjoy a hard-earned nap on the way back to Bodrum after your day's adventures.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the departure point
- Departure from the entrance of the Marina Vista Hotel in Bodrum is at 05:30; make sure to be on time, latecomers won't be waited for
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
The Cleopatra's Pool at Pamukkale is an optional extra on the tour, but ask yourself this: when was the last time you swam in the same spot as a famed pharaoh? Entrance is around €6 – a small price to pay for such a cool experience.