- Watch real, exciting flamenco at Los Tarantos Barcelona, founded in 1963. It's Barcelona's oldest flamenco venue (and the best!)
- See the talented singing and dancing stars of Spanish flamenco festivals in action
- Have an all-singing, all-dancing night out in central Barcelona, near Las Ramblas
Get those castanets clacking and dust off your ruffled skirts, it's flamenco time! Of course, you don't have to do it yourself, you can also just sit back and watch. Los Tarantos is the oldest Flamenco tablao in the city, and it's here, right off Las Ramblas, where the new generation of Catalan flamenco inflame the spirit. They've been entertaining crowds here since 1963. Grab a ticket and experience the sensual beauty of flamenco!
Not too far from Las Ramblas, the cosy interior of Los Tarantos is a welcome respite from the bustle of Barcelona. Here you can see the place that boosted the careers of many international and local flamenco artists - many of whom still take to the stage!
As one of Barcelona's oldest flamenco venues, Los Tarantos knows how to put on a show. All you need to do is show up. Every night there are three shows, each lasting 30 minutes. See the stars of Spanish flamenco festivals exude passion and rhythm, as you soak up the wonder of this UNESCO-protected cultural tradition.
- The show itself
- Food and drinks
- Simply show your digital ticket on your phone at the entrance
- Make sure to arrive there early to guarantee a good seat. If you arrive late, you might have to remain standing
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro: L3 to Liceu.
Singing was great. Dancing were nice. dancing in couple could add more value to the show
Me gusta mucho!
Soy de China, acabo de llegar a España y mi español es muy mal jaja,Si tengo la oportunidad, voy a ver otra vez
Gracias a vosotros