- Skip the long lines with this smartphone ticket and join a local guide for a tour in English
- Get the lowdown on the symbolism in this unfinished masterpiece, Barcelona's most visited attraction
- Learn about Antoni Gaudí, the Catalan architect and best-known practitioner of Modernisme
The Barcelona skyline would be far less impressive without the cloud-piercing spires of Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece. Step inside with a guide and learn the history of the Sagrada Familia. Your smartphone ticket also lets you skip the loooong lines!
On this special tour of what is perhaps the most famous cathedral in the world, you'll hear all the secrets of the Sagrada Familia from the mouth of your local guide. Did you know it was built entirely on donations?
See the facades and the sparkling interiors of the basilica for yourself. Could you have spotted that the columns were built to look like trees, with twisting branches?
Find out why it was left unfinished, and why its designs incorporate plants, animals and symbols of astrology in the ultimate expression of Christian ideology.
See the sunlight flooding through the huge stained glass windows, and hear about the architect Gaudí himself. He was so passionate about his project that he's literally still there, buried in the crypt!
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the Quiosc Bar at Plaza de Gaudí across the street from Sagrada Familia
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your booked timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Sagrada Familia Guided Walking Tour in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or English
Save money when you buy until 31 March!
Sagrada Familia: Skip The Line & Guided Tour
An in-depth tour of Gaudí's greatest triumph with a guide
Park Güell & Sagrada Familia: Guided Tours
Two UNESCO World Heritage sites in one sunny morning!
Sagrada Familia: Skip The Line, Guided Tour & Tower Access
Skip the long lines, get insider knowledge and climb a tower for stunning views