Tickets for Park Güell: Skip The Line + Guided Visit
- Avoid long queues in the daytime heat of Barcelona
- Enjoy an insightful guided tour that will fill you in on the history of the park and its designer
- Marvel at the quirky aesthetics and outlandish architecture that are Gaudí's calling card
Untamed by convention, the imagination of Antoni Gaudí is responsible for much of Barcelona's most iconic and charming architecture. While Sagrada Familia may be his pièce de résistance, which is admittedly hard to top, Park Güell is an open-air walking tour of Gaudí's creative genius.
If you could take a walk inside the mind of Antoni Gaudí, it might look something like Park Güell. Complete with the dreamy blend of nature and spiritual symbolism that make his architecture so distinctive, Park Güell is a flamboyant mix of art, design, and public space that everyone visiting Barcelona should check out.
At the entrance of the park, a flowing white double staircase is guarded by a great dragon emblazoned with bright Catalan mosaic art. Inside, the quirkiness continues with giant melting columns and gingerbread houses with bright blue spires that poke out over the snaking candycane walls. It's Alice in Wonderland meets Catalan Modernisme - and it's awesome.
This guided tour will give you a fascinating insight into the history of the park and Gaudí himself.
If you have time, don't forget to wander in the free part of the park which is impressive, too.
Getting to the meeting point
- Metro: L3 to Lesseps
- Bus: 24, 31, 32, H6 or 92 to Park Güell
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point
- The meeting point is in front of the Gaudí Experience, in Carrer de Larrard
- Your guide will be holding a Julià Travel sign
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts