- See a fascinating private house by Josep Puig i Cadafalch, a contemporary of Gaudí, commissioned by the Baron de Quadras
- Join your private guide on a Wednesday to explore a Modernist masterpiece
- See modernista and neo-gothic flares and the medieval touches throughout, including George and the dragon
Join your guide on a Wednesday for a private tour of Palau Baró de Quadras, one of the finest examples of Catalan Modernism. Tour the beautiful insides, designed in the style of a gothic Catalan palace!
Josep Puig i Cadafalch was commissioned to refurbish a residential block on carrer del Rosselló in 1900 by the Baron de Quadras, and being somewhat ambitious he gave the building two totally different facades, one on Diagonal and the other on carrer del Roselló!
Note architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch's neo-Gothic staircase, wrought-iron entrance, and the medieval touches - such as Saint George, the patron of Catalonia, slaying his famous dragon.
Soak up the Modernist bonanza here, including mosaics, sgraffito work, and multicolored Arabesque woodwork, as well as the sculptures by Eusebi Arnau and Alfons Juyol.
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance desk of the venue. Don't be late! Tours start right on time.
Metro: Lines L3 or L5, get off at Diagonal
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket