- See the development of Catalonia throughout history thanks to numerous films, drawings and interactive exhibitions
- Head to the rooftop bar for some of the best views of Barcelona. See the marina, the city and Montjuic
- Watch educational films on Catalonia over the last thousand years, going back to Franco's dictatorship and even further back to the cavemen!
Forget flamenco-themed coffee cups and uncover some real Catalan culture at The History Museum of Catalonia. See interactive exhibits, drawings and models documenting Catalonia's development throughout history and, for city views to die for, don't miss a tipple at the rooftop bar!
Designed to conserve, exhibit and raise awareness of the history of Catalonia, the History Museum of Catalonia is packed with items and stories that will open your eyes to a whole new culture!
Skip the line and journey into the past via numerous changing exhibitions, interactive opportunities, films and drawings all designed to educate and inspire. Ride a medieval horse. Get the lowdown on Franco's dictatorship and even how cavemen shaped the area you're standing in.
The restaurant and rooftop bar are a highlight here. Head up for a drink or snack and get bonus views of the marina, the city and Montjuic - the hill overlooking the Barcelona harbor.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Metro: Line L4 (yellow line) to Barceloneta + 3 minutes walking
- Train to Estació de França + 5 minutes walking
- Bus: Lines V17, H14, D20, V15, V13, 39, 45, 51, 59 or 120