- Explore Gaudí’s best-kept treasure, the Crypt, and see the late-19th-century textile village, Colonia Güell
- Learn the hows and whys of the Crypt with your audio guide, including how the Crypt inspired the Sagrada Família
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage site that is completely integrated into the surrounding hills - something that was at the time completely new
Unlock Gaudí's best-kept treasure, The Crypt, located in Colonia Güell, the 19th-century textile village outside of Barcelona. Discover his lab, where he road-tested some of the innovative techniques he would later apply to the Sagrada Família. And the fascinating audio guide will bring it all to life for you.
Gaudí was a man of many surprises, but perhaps his most hidden treasure is the Crypt, located inside the Colonia Güell. This unfinished architectural playground was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2005.
What went through his head when he designed those twisted columns in the crypt? What did people work on here, within the walls of an integrated urban design that was, in its time, completely unprecedented? See the beautiful work for yourself, as you listen to the audio guide, and be amazed again at Gaudí's limitless imagination.
Show your smartphone ticket at the Colonia Güell box office and head in!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Train: lines S33, S8 or S4 to Colonia Güell