- Visit Gaudí's Casa Batlló, one of his most impressive works, with an insightful video guide to explain the distinctive features and elements
- This UNESCO World Heritage site is a favorite with locals who, due to its animalesque appearance, refer to it as Casa dels Ossos (House of Bones)
- The central well of the building has windows that are smaller at the top, and tiles that lighten in color on the way down, designed for an even distribution of light
Save time by buying your ticket in advance, and visit the seemingly animated Casa Batlló, one of Gaudí's most surprising works (and that's really saying something!). From the smallest details in the interior, to the famous slain dragon on the roof, this is a true Gaudí masterpiece.
- Access to Casa Batlló
- SmartGuide (45-minute augmented reality video guide) available in 11 languages, including premium headsets
- Access to the private hall
- Please take the lane called 'Silver' and show your smartphone ticket to get in
- Make sure to be on time for your selected timeslot!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.