- Experience one of Barcelona's best-kept modernist secrets with a tour of Casa Amatller
- Explore the ornate and quirky blend of Baroque and Romanesque architecture with a theatrical performance to immerse you in the history of Casa Amatller
- After the tour, get a cool glass of cava to sip and savor in the lobby
Step back in time to turn-of-the-century Barcelona and learn the intricacies of Casa Amatller, designed by Josep Puig i Cadafalch. Hear the owner's stories of globe-trotting, chocolate-making and more, and get a glass of bubbly in the lobby.
This fun theatrical tour lets you accompany Antoni Amatller Costa and his daughter Teresa, owners of Casa Amatller, on a tour like no other. Listen and learn as the history of this house is brought to life with captivating storytelling.
Inspired by several architectural styles, Casa Amatller is every bit as head-spinning as Gaudi's work, but Josep Puig i Cadafalch's design has its own distinctive twist.
Explore the ornate and quirky blend of Baroque and Romanesque architecture. See the striking facade and opulent interior, both among Barcelona's greatest moderniste treasures.
Hear about the quirky owner's trips around the world, the factory of Amatller Chocolates, and their well-to-do social circle. Then wrap it up with a cool glass of bubbly in the lobby - a popular pastime in every century!
- 1-hour English guided tour of Casa Amatller
- Glass of cava
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- The tour starts at 19:00, please make sure to be on time
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Didn't use the ticket? For a full refund, contact our Customer Service anytime within your ticket's validity date
Metro: Lines L3 or L4 to Passeig de Gràcia.