- Tiptoe through a glass tunnel that's more than 80 meters long, filled with sharks, eels, stingrays, and more
- See 14 Mediterranean-themed aquariums and seven more dedicated to the tropical seas of the Carribean
- The penguins usually get fed at 11:30 and 16:30. See these flightless tuxedo-wearers gobble up their daily sushi!
Barcelona Aquarium is the largest Mediterranean-themed aquarium in the world. Embark on an aquatic journey through the tropical seas, coral reefs, and marine communities of the Mediterranean. With some 11,000 animals from 450 species, it's full of exciting sea life. This is the most undersea fun a land-dweller can have!
Submerge yourself in a fantastic underwater kingdom full of bizarre and beautiful sea creatures. Barcelona Aquarium consists of 21 large aquariums, a spectacular oceanarium, a children's area, and Planeta Aqua, which is an entire floor dedicated to the investigation of the largest and most mysterious area of our planet.
Go deep into the blue in the 80-meter long shark tunnel, where apex predators swim around you on all sides. Since you're already dicing with danger, you'll also enjoy the area full of poisonous tropical fish. A trip to Barcelona Aquarium is fun and informative – and you don't even need to get wet!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Metro: L4 to Barceloneta or L3 to Drassanes.