- Join a guide for an in-depth 4-hour tour of the Grand Palace, famed as the home of ancient kings and boasting a stunning blend of traditional Thai and European architecture
- See Thailand's holiest religious statue, the Emerald Buddha, which was carved from jade at the Wat Phra Kaew
- Learn the significance of each building as you tour the Funeral Palace, the Reception Palace, the Throne Hall, the Coronation Hall and the Royal Guest House
Once you've gorged on Pad Thai and stocked up on Bangkok souvenirs, make some time for Thai culture with this guided tour of the Grand Palace. Get the lowdown of a life of royalty, see Thailand's holiest religious statue, the Emerald Buddha, carved from one single piece of jade!
This stunning, ancient Siamese court, built in 1782, was once the residence of the rich and powerful Kings of Siam, who sure did love a bit of gold. Meet your guide at the Rembrandt Hotel and get ready for a 4-hour Grand Palace blowout!
Learn the importance of each decadent palace and what each one was used for. You'll visit the Funeral Palace, the Reception Palace, the Throne Hall, the Coronation Hall and the Royal Guest House.
The star attraction has to be the mesmerizing Emerald Buddha in Wat Phra Kaew, whose jade-green sheen and meditational pose will chill you out so much you might forget you're still in busy Bangkok!
- Guided tour in English
- Entrance to The Grand Palace
- Entrance to the Temple of the Emerald Buddha
- Entrance to the Chapel of the Emerald Buddha
- Food and drinks
- Go to the Asian Trails Tour Desk inside the Rembrandt Hotel and show your smartphone voucher to the guide
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your selected departure time
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.