- Join a guide for an in-depth tour of the Grand Palace, famed as the home of ancient kings and boasting a stunning blend of traditional Thai and European architecture
- See Thailand's holiest religious statue, the Emerald Buddha, which was carved from jade at the Wat Phra Kaew
- Enjoy guided tours of Wat Pho and Wat Arun, two beautiful local temples full of fascinating local history
Once you've gorged on Pad Thai and stocked up on Bangkok souvenirs, make some time for Thai culture with this guided tour of the Grand Palace. Get the lowdown of a life of royalty, see Thailand's holiest religious statue, the Emerald Buddha, carved from one single piece of jade!
This stunning, ancient Siamese court, built in 1782, was once the residence of the rich and powerful Kings of Siam, who sure did love a bit of gold. Meet your guide at the Bigcountry Vacation office and get ready for a 3.5-hour Grand Palace blowout!
Learn the importance of each decadent palace and what each one was used for. You'll visit the Funeral Palace, the Reception Palace, the Throne Hall, the Coronation Hall and the Royal Guest House.
The star attraction has to be the mesmerizing Emerald Buddha in Wat Phra Kaew, whose jade-green sheen and meditational pose will chill you out so much you might forget you're still in busy Bangkok!
- Go to the meeting point in front of Starbucks at Tha Maharaj and show your smartphone voucher to the guide
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your selected departure time
- The tour will end at Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket