- Visit Southeast Asia's biggest aquarium and educate yourself (and the kids) on the lives of sea creatures and marine preservation efforts
- Walk through a huge underwater tunnel and see sharks, eagle rays and more, and look for giant crabs and their friends in a huge, 8-meter-high aquarium
- Walk alongside an assortment of colorful jellyfish, and hang with the gentoo penguins in the Ice Adventure zone
Unless you count the Indian Ocean, SEA LIFE Bangkok is the biggest aquarium in Southeast Asia. Get a 360° view of swimming sea creatures in a giant walkthrough tunnel, get up close to starfish and penguins and learn about the ocean's underwater life and secrets!
A trip to SEA LIFE Bangkok is to submerge yourself in all things 'oceanic', including a manmade shipwreck with a shark as a lifeguard.
Get beneath the Rocky Hideout and see the giant spider crab and the giant Pacific octopus displaying the ultimate camouflage outfits. Enter the Tropical Ocean zone for a huge, 8-meter-high aquarium with panoramic views of stunning coral and fish species.
Learn about their life-cycles and the growing importance of marine preservation efforts and don't miss the highlight - a walk through the spectacular underwater tunnel. Sharks, jellyfish, eagle rays and surreal schools of fish are all performing their own shows here, just for you.
- Admission to SEA LIFE Bangkok
- Access to the animal talks & feedings
- Admission to Madame Tussauds (if chosen at checkout)
- Experiences (Dive with the Sharks, Ocean Walker, 4D Cinema, Behind the Scenes, Glass Bottom Boat)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Silom Line or Sukhumvit Line to Siam Station
- Air-conditioned Bus: Lines 16, 25, 73, 79, 204, 501, 508 to Siam Station
- Micro Bus: Lines 5, 6, 12, 23 to Siam Station
- Normal Bus: Lines 15, 16, 21, 25, 40, 48, 54, 73 to Siam Station
The gentoo penguins splashing about in the Ice Adventure zone? That's something you have to sea to believe!