- Saddle up and follow an expert cowboy guide through the sublime beauty of the Sundance Loop in Banff National Park
- Keep an eye out for incredible wildlife like brown bears, wolverines, cougars, eagles, chipmunks, bluebirds, skunks, porcupines, elk, moose, and more
- Every horse is friendly and used to riders of all experience levels, so whether you're a beginner or an advanced horseback rider, you'll be a bona fide cowboy/cowgirl by the day's end!
If you dream of a simpler life whistling cowboy songs while riding horses through dusty canyon trails, pony up and lasso yourself a ticket for this trek around the Sundance Loop in Banff National Park.
Local guides will lead your company of riders along the hot springs and leafy banks of the Bow River. Gaze at Bow Valley's sweeping vistas and keep an eye out for wild animals. These parts are home to cougars, moose, wolverines, golden eagles - and a rattled-looking chipmunk or two!
See bluebirds fluttering from branch to branch as your trusty steed clops along the banks of the Bow River. See (and smell!) the incredible hot sulphur springs at the base of the accurately named Sulphur Mountain, and hear tales of the area's incredible history and equally impressive biodiversity.
Keep one eye trained on the sky and you might just catch sight of bald or golden eagles circling high in the air currents, while woodland critters scuttle hurriedly out of dodge along the undergrowth.
The trail will take you through thick marshes and winding valleys towards Windy Knoll, where you can dismount and capture some spectacular photos of all the natural splendor. Then it's back on the saddle to follow the trail back home.
- Meet at the Warner Stables, the big red stables located at the end of Sundance Road in Banff. There is plenty of free parking at the site
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket