- Stride boldly across a cliff-edge walkway with giant glaciers towering above you in the spectacular Sunwapta Valley
- Brave your way across a glass-floored walkway – try not to think about the 918-foot (280 m) drop below!
- Boost your nature facts on waterfalls, wildlife, and fossils via an audioguide with an interpretive storytelling format
Trek boldly across a cliff's edge and behold the snow-speckled glaciers of the Sunwapta Valley – it's nothing but pure beauty beneath your feet.
The Columbia Icefield Skywalk experience makes you part of nature from the heights of a giant glass walkway! It might be terrifying if it wasn't so mesmerizing. Audio guide commentary connects you to the surrounding nature in new and amazing ways, while you watch clouds changing colors and shapes from this glass-encased vantage point.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticketing window of the Columbia Icefield Discovery Centre
- You may then board the shuttle bus taking you to the Columbia Icefield Skywalk (4-minute drive)
- Scan your paper ticket at the entrance of the Columbia Icefield Skywalk and pick up your audio guide there
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket