- See over 1,000 incredible wild animals roaming freely in vast environments designed to mimic their natural habitats
- Explore themed zones based on the Himalayan mountains, Asian rainforest, Madagascar's jungles, African savannah, multiple aviaries, an outdoor reptile vivarium, and more
- See rare creatures like Javan and Sri Lankan leopards, and everything in between from mammals to reptiles and birds
Love wildlife, but hate seeing animals in cages? Get your paws on a ticket for Bioparc de Doué-la-Fontaine, and see over 1,000 incredible creatures roaming freely in vast natural spaces that mimic their natural habitats.
See majestic leopards, baby giraffes, crouching tigers, cheeky lemurs, and everything in between. Bioparc de Doué-la-Fontaine has a focus on conservation and education, alongside having a fun experience. Skip the line, not the lions!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket