- Feel the thrill of high-speed maneuvers on a jet-powered boat as you cruise up the coast
- Look out for dolphins while your experienced skipper and marine biologist leads the way
- See the stunning Benagil cave and some of the area's most beautiful spots
This 2-hour trip along the Algarve coastline is a thrill ride with a difference. Along with the amazing rock formations, you'll also be looking for dolphins. If you thought dolphins could perform radical maneuvers, wait till you see what your jet-powered boat can do.
The craggy coast of Albufeira, Algarve is a dreamscape of jagged rocks and Atlantic Ocean views, plus thousands of dolphins who all call the waters home. The Benagil cave, one of the most beautiful in Europe, will blow your mind.
See the time-sculpted structures and crystal-clear waters on a high-speed jet boat with some serious moves!
Your skipper is also a marine biologist, who can't wait to tell you about life in the Algarve along the way. By the time you reach Carvoeiro Beach, hopefully, you will have made a few dolphin friends too!
- Present your smartphone ticket at the Gate 4 Café in the Marina de Albufeira
- Please check in at least 20 minutes before your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket