- Enjoy a three-hour guided jeep tour into the Algarve with a multilingual guide
- Visit a tranquil natural spring and waterfall in the picturesque village of Alte
- Journey into the hills in good time to see the golden sunset and breathtaking views
Sunsets from the beach are cool. But taking a 4x4 ride into the mountains to watch the sun dip below the horizon? That's an altogether more adventurous experience.
On this guided evening excursion into Portugal's scenic Algarve region, you'll visit natural springs and waterfalls at the village of Alte, before heading into the hills in search of a tranquil spot to watch the main event.
Top tip: pack a couple of cold drinks, and toast to planet Earth as the sun goes down!
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the office of the tour operator, Algarve Moments, located on Ramalho Ortigão Street, right by the roundabout Rotunda da Oura
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket