- Ride the waves around Abu Dhabi's shoreline and beyond, and see the city from a whole new point of view
- See the construction and the finished skyscrapers, a testament to a city still developing
- Pass architecture old and new – including Ferrari World, Yas Marina and the circular Aldar HQ building
Get your sea legs in order, because this is the best way to see the real Abu Dhabi. Hop on this yellow RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat), equipped to speed you away from landlocked perspectives and show you a panorama from the water. See palaces, houses, fishermen, unique architecture, and more of Abu Dhabi than ever before.
Enjoy the warm Middle Eastern breeze and cruise past some of Abu Dhabi's major landmarks, including Yas Marina – an opulent display of architecture, home to the city's Formula 1 track.
Catch a glimpse of the projected growth of Al Raha Bay, see traditional Emirati architecture and fort-like buildings at Jazeerat Al Sammaliyah Island, and enjoy the azure water lapping the shore of Yas Beach.
You'll speed by mangroves, pass by the locals, and even see the incredible structures of Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld. Time to take a break? Stop on the water at Aldar HQ, the beautiful glass building shaped like a coin, standing proudly beside Al Raha Creek.
- Show your smartphone voucher or printed voucher at the departure point at Gate 01, Berth 03 of Yas Marina
- Make sure to arrive 30 minutes before your chosen timeslot!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket