Tickets for Desert Morning Safari
Enjoy an early morning trip to desert, then tear it up in a state-of-the-art 4x4
- See the desert at the crack of dawn – it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
- Buckle up and hold on tight as you blast around the sand dunes in a hair-raising 'dune bashing' thrill-ride
- Make like Lawrence of Arabia and ride a camel across the sands (although he never got to visit a camel farm!)
Prepare for the ride of a lifetime! You'll get to marvel at the pristine beauty of the Arabian Desert... before tearing it up in a custom-equipped luxury 4x4. And once your taste for adventure has been whetted, you can embark on an awe-inspiring camel trek. From the traditional to the cutting edge, this is the best way to discover the secrets of the desert! Rise and shine!
Seeing the sun rising over the glittering dunes makes this early start totally worth it. And cherish that peaceful view, because you'll soon be experiencing a very different side of this sandy expanse.
After your friendly guide has transported you deep into the desert, the 'dune bashing' begins. Hurtling around the shifting sand dunes in a souped-up 4x4 is an experience like no other, and the dynamic nature of the sands means that no two rides are alike.
After your pulse has returned to normal, you'll embark upon an epic camel trek and explore the desert at a more sedate pace, culminating with a visit to a real camel farm. If you're lucky, you might spy a baby camel – a sight universally recognized as 'adorable'.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Marina Mall
- Clean and air-conditioned 4X4 Land Cruiser
- Professional licensed guide
- Unlimited cold mineral water
- Dune bashing (30-40 minutes)
- Camel ride and visit of the camel farm (optional, upon request)
- Quad biking (optional, upon request)
- Any extra expenses or services not mentioned above
Show your smartphone ticket to the driver, who will check your name.
You'll be picked up at 07:00 at the Big Bus stop at the main entrance of Marina Mall Abu Dhabi. Please make sure to be on time!
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
If you want to try your hand at conquering the dunes, there's an optional quadbike experience – one for the real adrenaline junkies!