- Get your adrenaline fix on thrilling kid-friendly rides and rollercoasters, and try out three all-new rides in the (equally all-new) LEGO® Movie™ World!
- Explore incredible themed worlds, like LEGO Ninjago World, LEGO Kingdoms, Heartlake City, Miniland USA, and more
- Wander around beautiful botanical gardens, get inventive in the Creation and Building Zones, and watch hilarious 4D movies; plus, play all the hit LEGO video games
Enter the brick-building capital of Florida with a ticket to LEGOLAND Florida Resort, and let your imagination run loose in a fiendishly fun kid-friendly adventure park, with over 50 amazing rides, creative workshops, and immersive attractions spread across multiple themed worlds. Explore a gorgeous botanical garden, train with ninjas, sail the high seas with swashbuckling pirates, and design your own city - all before the romping rollercoasters.
Sunshine State? More like Funtime State!
Whatever your personal idea of fun is, you're bound to find it at LEGOLAND Florida Resort. If you're a traditionalist, and like your theme parks to come with lots of rollicking rollercoaster action, LEGOLAND has got you covered. Maybe hold off on the many mouthwatering food options till afterward though.
If you prefer more down-to-earth pursuits, why not take a stroll around the beautiful botanical gardens? Don't forget to check out the Imagination Zone, where a treasure trove of cool and creative activities await. Play all the LEGO video games, build your own mini-city, or program a LEGO robot!
Sharpen your ninja skills in the Ninjago-themed area's awesome challenges; make a splash on the AQUAZONE® Wave Racers and dodge water cannons at speed! Attend driving school, then attend flying school, see a singing-dancing buccaneering pirate show, watch a 4D LEGO movie, and lots more.
If all that wasn't enough, strap in! There's a new attraction in town. Introducing The LEGO® Movie™ World. Featuring three brand-new adrenaline-pumping, side-splitting rides: Masters of Flight, Unikitty’s Disco Drop, and Battle of Bricksburg!
You'll be singing Everything is Awesome at the top of your lungs!
- Scan your smartphone ticket directly at the turnstiles
- The 2-Day Ticket (if selected) gives you 2 days admission to LEGOLAND Florida within a 14 day window. Tickets are activated the first time they are used
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. @2018 The LEGO Group