- Show your smartphone ticket at the VIP booth
- Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- It is recommended to check in 45 minutes before departure. Boarding starts 30 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- See New York's finest – no, not the police department – we're talking about the Statue of Liberty, Yankee Stadium, all five boroughs, and more
- Let an informative and educational tour guide school you on the New York state of mind
- Enjoy a guided boat ride right up close to Lady Liberty, and all around the city of New York
The entire city is your backdrop, as you see all of the best that New York has to offer – including getting right up close to the Statue of Liberty, and ever-changing views of the Manhattan skyline. In fact, this is the only cruise to circumnavigate Manhattan! See New York the way you want to see it. The likelihood of smiling selfies is 100%.
What do pirates, adventurers and the Simpsons' resident sea captain Horatio McCallister all know? That a nautical life is the best kind of life. And this 2.5-hour journey around Gotham's five boroughs is a delicious taste of the seafaring way.
Like any good best of offer, this NYC cruise features everything about the Big Apple that you want to see. Get up close to the Statue of Liberty, float by all five boroughs – Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island, and the Bronx. Plus, see all the major bridges and all of the Manhattan skyline as you cruise around the whole island.
With a charming guide you'll soak up sea air, centuries of history, and splendid views – all in one sweet cruise.
Afterward, you'll get dropped off back on dry land and you can blend back in with the locals. You'll look the same, but you'll be much wiser – a turn at sea does that to you.
- March 1 - May 17: 10:00 and 13:30
- May 18 - Sept 2: 10:00, 12:00, and 13:30
- Sept 3 - October 27: 10:00 and 13:30
- October 28 - December 31: 12:00