- In this case, New York's Finest doesn't refer to the police department - it refers to seeing the Big Apple's most famed sights - Statue of Liberty, Yankee Stadium, all five boroughs... and more
- Let an informative and educational tour guide school you on the New York State of Mind
- If a guided boat ride right up close to Lady Liberty, and all around New York doesn't sound like fun to you, you should probably just stay home
The entire city is your backdrop, as you see all of the best the New York has to offer - including getting right up close to the Statue of Liberty, and ever-changing views of the Manhattan skyline - in fact: this is the only cruise to circumnavigate Manhattan. New York, the way you want to see it. The likelihood of smiling selfies is 100%.
What do pirates, adventurers and the Simpson's resident sea captain Horatio McAllister all know? That a nautical life is the best kind of life. And this 2.5-hour journey around Gotham's five boroughs is a delicious taste of the seafaring way.
All highlights of the city, seen from the sea. And as a bonus, you don't have to forsake your landlocked life. When this cruise is done: you've got shore leave for as long as you want!
Like any good "Best of" offer, this NYC cruise, is everything about the Big Apple that you want to see. Get up close to the Statue of Liberty, float by all five boroughs – Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island and the Bronx. Plus see all the major bridges and all of the Manhattan skyline (as you cruise around the whole island).
With a charming guide you'll soak up sea air, centuries of history, and splendid views - all in one sweet cruise.
Afterwards, you'll get dropped off back on terra firma and you can blend back in with the locals. You'll look the same, but you'll be much wiser - a turn at sea does that to you.
Pier 83 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036, United States
- Go to the VIP booth and scan your mobile ticket
- Subway: A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, 7, S, N, Q, and R trains to Times Square 42nd Street. Walk or take the bus to 12th Avenue.
- Bus: Take the westbound M42 or M50 bus and get off at the last stop 42nd Street and 12th Avenue.